Flora or Petal?

ADS

emthecountrycat

which site did you price match with?? thats a great deal!

i price matched from babyviva.com and i called for the price match and then they said all i had to do was put it in my cart then i typed in 10percent as a coupon then put in aa referral code and got the 10$ off a pack of diapers that i don't really need cause he's 95% cloth and then like 4% gdiapers.

let me know if you need a referral code.

TiaxMarie

I just placed my order at Diapers.com about 5 min ago and price matched from babycatalog.com. The lady said they take the price that is lower, the price match or the 10% off new account, but would not take off 10% from the price match price. It's still a great deal but it kind of peeves me that they'll do it for one customer but not for another.

Sorry, just seeing this now. Yeah you would have had to manually put the 10% in after they took the $60 off.

Also, they have free return shipping, so it shouldn't be a problem returning it if it doesn't fit.

Mine is coming tomorrow, and I'm doing a seat check event on Thursday, so I'm sure someone will be able to get that thing in my vehicle if I can't.

armywife12

Sorry, just seeing this now. Yeah you would have had to manually put the 10% in after they took the $60 off.

Also, they have free return shipping, so it shouldn't be a problem returning it if it doesn't fit.

Mine is coming tomorrow, and I'm doing a seat check event on Thursday, so I'm sure someone will be able to get that thing in my vehicle if I can't.

They should have told me that! Oh well, I still love the price. It's being delivered on Thursday and I'm crossing my fingers it works. I'm more worried about the angle that I'll get than it actually fitting in my SUV. Caleb likes to sit more upright and I hope I'll be able to achieve it

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC