Evenflo SR DLX vs Graco MR vs Safety 1st East Fit

ocmama

Hi,

I am having trouble deciding which spare car seat to get for my tall 18 month old. We use the Chicco NexFit as his main seat which we love but I need to buy a cheaper spare for travel and to fit in my car, a Hyundai Accent 2004.

He is 35 inches long and weighs almost 30 lbs I imagine (He weighed 25 lbs at his last doctor's appointment in January). From hip to shoulders, he's 13 inches if I measured him right the other day. Any suggestions on which car seat would work best? Even though this car seat wouldn't necessarily be his main one or used for long trips, I would still like to keep him ERF as long as possible.

The car seats I was looking at were:

- EvenFlo SureRide 64 DLX
- Graco MyRide 65 or 70
- Safety 1st Easy Fit 65
- Cosco Apt 40

My husband likes the price of the Cosco & it being lightweight but I'm o.k. paying a bit more (around $100) for a better car seat that would work for our situation.

ADS
I would get the SureRide. It is crazy tall and very spacious, as well as being lightweight for travel :) It would be my first choice, then the EasyFit, then APT, then MyRide.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC