Easy to wash seats

MommyShannon

So, I had pretty much decided to get DD2 a Radian when the new baby comes. Right now she rides in a RA55 that I want to pass to the baby and a CA50 LX. She used to get carsick all the time but the last month or two have been much better until today. She was in the CA and I was reminded I do not like cleaning it. The RA55 is easier. I'm afraid she will get carsick more once it warms up again. I have lots of methods and tricks I use to help cut back on the car sickness, but it doesn't go away completely. Will I hate myself if I buy a Diono Radian? She is 23 months and 23 lbs. Not sure on torso but she is basically even with the 2nd from top setting on the RA55. We have a 7 seater '06 Ody that I am hoping to it 3 across the back on occasion but haven't played with our seats yet for it. I was counting on the Radian to make it easier. Our other seats are a GN (fits DD in booster mode or DS harnessed), a FR85 that fits DS or DD harnessed (I will pay you to tell me I can make 3 across work if I just buy DD that Livia FR85), the CA which fits dd2 RF or DS FF, TB fits DD and the RA55. Now that I'm done rambling,
What seat will fit DD2 RF until at least 3, installs pretty upright (helps the carsickness) and is easy to wash after throwing up? Added bonus if it works for 3 across. I realize I have enough seats just by moving DD2 to the CA full-time but I need two seats for her since she throws up.

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC