DS has unbuckled his Radian twice this week.

mom2juliarose

I can't get a good install with LATCH and the angle adjuster in my CR-V, so DS is outboard and his seat is installed with the lap/shoulder belt. TWICE this week when getting upset about something, he's put his right foot to the side of his seat, and then stretched, pressing down on the female end of the seat belt and releasing it! I tried turning the buckle so it's lower, and also making the button part close to his car seat instead of farther out, but he did it again yesterday. It reminds me of the SL issue... only with the seat belt! Hopefully he will get over this phase soon.

ADS

scariestone

From the title I thought you meant he was unbuckling the harness and I was thinking he must be like the hulk because I can barely unbuckle that dang buckle! You could try putting a toilet paper tube around the buckle.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC