Downtime?

ADS

Mingie

CPST Instructor
Same here. I tried a few times this morning and gave up. Just tried now(2pm here also) and it seems to be up and running now.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
From facebook:

c-s.org- Due to a power outage at the service provider, the forums are currently down. We have no estimate as to when they may be back up.

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Apologies for the downtime, everyone. It appears that it was about 12 hours long in total :-( In the grand scheme of things, perhaps we can look at it as a nice break for all of us! Fortunately, it's not catastrophic as it might be for a true online business!

Unfortunately, I was away for the day at a conference with my wife and was only able to pass along word to Ulrike to post on Facebook when I got notice of the power outage at our service provider. If you're not a fan of our Facebook page, please find us there for news in any future downtime ( http://www.facebook.com/carseatorg ) I am curious as to whether or not there is any redundancy so that hopefully this won't happen again! At least it was on the least busy day and time of the week (Midnight Saturday to noon Sunday).

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
I should note that I attended a motivational conference with my wife today ( http://www.mishkaproductions.com/ ). So, in my path to becoming spiritually self aware, I made the choice not to be upset at the provider for not having a backup plan and not to be angry enough to take our business elsewhere, as they've generally been very good and helpful at resolving issues. Now if only I can do that with all my other relationships!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC