Diono Radian RXT back in stock @ Kohls

tm4d

All three of the radian RXT's that Kohls carries (they only seem to carry 3 colors at this point: storm, rugby, & flora) are back in stock as of this AM...

Spring

Rugby

Storm

They are at the lowest price they ever seem to go to, $333.00 and if you have a Kohls charge, 30% off code is going on right now + Kohls cash for every $50 you spend. Comes out to be around $200 + tax when all is said and done and accounted for.

If you are looking into buying a radian at Kohls bookmark the above links....currently the links aren't "visible" on Kohls site (meaning that you can't find them by searching or under the covertible car seats section) and the RXT's go in and out of stock often. This is pretty common with Kohls.

They also have the Monterey in pink for under $100 after discounts & kohls cash, the TFP for around $150 after discounts & Kohls cash, several colors of the CCO for $130 or so....and others...although these are probably the ones most worth mentioning.

I ordered a radian in spring yesterday and it's supposed to get here Friday :love:

ETA: the 30% code is SHOPNSAVE for those interested....shipping is free over $75 otherwise the free shipping code (for cardholders) is FS4MVC

Last edited:
ADS

tm4d

LOL....you are right, thanks for pointing that out - I compared to Amazon for the colors since I am no radian expert and apparently didn't look hard enough ;) I will change the op.

UPS just brought mine in Spring, time to go play :love:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC