Diapers, nursing bras, mama unders, baby carriers

Dillipop

I really need to get rid of some things, so here is my assortment!

Shipping is not included.

IMG_9334-1.jpg

Ring Sling made by me with steel rings. Made from a new cotton sheet. Used a dozen or so times by me- both with a newborn and a toddler. $5

IMG_9331-1.jpg
IMG_9333-1.jpg

Mei Tei- I bought it used and IIRC, it was made with recycled materials, such as bedsheets. Worked fine and got me into using a mai tei. $5

IMG_9330-1.jpg

Non stretchy cotton wrap. Made by someone else. I never could get the hang of it. Looks to be in good condition. Only about 8-10 inches wide and in the middle where the 2 fabrics were attached, you can tell one piece is wider than the other. $5

IMG_9321-1.jpg
IMG_9322-1.jpg
IMG_9323-1.jpg

Two Mommas Designs buckle tie. Very gently used. VG to EUC. $50

IMG_9305-1.jpg
IMG_9307-1.jpg

Small Fitteds $10 for all

IMG_9308-1.jpg
IMG_9309-1.jpg

Heavy wetter Waddle Wades. The one on the left is a medium, the one on the right is a large. The elastic seems loose, may be going on the large. $5 each

IMG_9310-1.jpg
IMG_9311-1.jpg

Happy Heiny pocket trainers size small. $5 each

IMG_9303-1.jpg
IMG_9304-1.jpg

Motherhood maternity nursing bras, worn 1-2 times each. Just didn't fit me right. 38C $5 each

IMG_9324-1.jpg

Size 9 Hanes bikinis 95% cotton 5% spandex. I had purchased these and washed them before realizing they weren't the 100% cotton ones I like. I wore 1 pair of the black ones once before realizing I didn't like them. $5 for all

I have a bunch more to list, but it's now midnight. I'll be back tomorrow with a bunch of swaddlebees pockets and some other things.

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC