Destashing....

Kel

Destashing....Updated post8

Hi Ladies, I've NEVER sold anything online so bare with me. I can't post pics due to low computer skills, lol, but will gladly text pics if you want to PM me. We got a 2nd van last week and I'm changing my seats around.

1st up, NIB FR85 dom 9/11. rushmore cover. tags still on. I open It, looked it over and put it back in the box. $170PP

2nd up, VG-EUC. FR85 dom 4/11. This seat is nearly perfect. No issues at all. It comes wearing an almost brand new cow cover, It's also perfect. I will cut my own boxes down for this, so might look interesting, lol. $170PP.

For $15 more I will add an extra pink sky cover, to whom ever asks 1st. It has a light medium sized stain on lower back. It's from die off of a new swim suit. The rest of the cover is perfect.

3rd up, MA cover, in Brooke, pink with yellow flowers. LOVE this cover!!! It's comes with belly bad and harness covers. It's EUC except the warning label is loose in two spots. I don't think my phone could pick It up, but I could try. $35pp. I would also trade this for a EUC 80SL Metro cover. It would also need the infant insert, harness/belly pads.

I can take pay pal.

Thanks, Kelley

Last edited:
ADS

julia94115

Ugh! I SOOO need one of these Frontiers but my daughter really wants the Maui cover! No chance you have a Maui cover stashed somewhere do you? :)

Kel

No Maui anywhere, lol.

I'm having the hardest time parting with my cow FR85, and the brook cover. But I figured this had to be done after my 13yr old DS told me I was like the people on hoarders, only with car seats, lol.

Kel

julia94115

But I figured this had to be done after my 13yr old DS told me I was like the people on hoarders, only with car seats, lol.

OMG- me too! Only now this is a need rather than a want! I have one child (but two other regular riders) and currently own nine seats and now needing a Frontier 85 will put me at TEN!!

Geesh.....:eek:

kam1011

Sorry, I don't need anymore seats, but I wanted to point out that we spell our names the same! LOL I don't see that often. I feel like that 7yo who finally found my name on a keychain in the rest area.

Kel

I was named after someone who spelled her name that way. She was named after someones last name, lol. I've never met anyone with that spelling.

Whats funny is after I got married my name became...Kelley Green, lol. People ask me if that was my moms favorite color, lol.

Kelley

Kel

The used cow FR85 SOLD with the Pink Sky cover.

Rushmore NIB is reduced to 160pp.

Cow FR85 cover Is like new. Will sell for 45pp, or trade for EUC Cool mint coccoro cover, need all the pieces.

Brooke MA cover reduced to 30pp or trade for EUC Cool mint coccoro, all pieces.

Thanks Kelley

Kel

Lol, that's how it always happens. I always see things about a day late!

Brooke is SOLD now too.

Guess I'll go through the rest of my stash tonight. Saving for 2 more seat's, so got to let a couple of the neglected ones go, lol.

Kelley

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC