For Sale Deco Squares MA (classic) cover with belly and harness pads - $45 PPD

LittlePeanut

Greystone MA (classic) cover with belly and harness pads - $45 PPD

As the title says, Greystone MA cover set for $45 PPD incl DC.

I will be driving to the US (from Canada) in the next few weeks and would love to have it sold and paid for before my trip so I can ship it within the US. Otherwise, I'll have to charge more or try and sell it locally, since shipping up here is stupid.

Anyhow, I bought this used and never used it. I bought it as a back up for my Cowmoo cover (also for sale for $45) but never needed it so it's been sitting unused. I had a good look over it when I got it and the tag is very slightly faded. Other than that, it's in fabulous condition and the elastic is tight.

I am planning on getting it out to put on the MA this week for photos.
003-3.jpg

005-3.jpg

004-4.jpg

001-4.jpg

002-1.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

LittlePeanut

I just pulled out this cover to have another look. It's in 'like new' condition but is definitely not deco squares like I had thought. It has a lighter grey centre panel with textured rectangles all over it and the outside edges are a darker grey (not black as I had thought).

Anyone know what this cover is called?

LittlePeanut

Re: Greystone MA (classic) cover with belly and harness pads - $45 PPD

Bump! Added pics :) Will be driving to the US on Nov 1st.

Last edited:

LittlePeanut

Re: Greystone (classic) cover with belly and harness pads - $45 PPD

It really is, isn't it? I wish I had remembered that I had it since it matches my vehicle interior much better than the Cowmoo. It would have been nice to have at least had the chance to use it once :rolleyes:

LittlePeanut

Tuesday BUMP! I'm heading to the US in a week and I'd love to send it to a new home while I'm there :)

LittlePeanut

Bump! We leave tonight and would like to ship these to a new home while we're in the US :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC