Convince me that I don't need another seat

ADS

Auntie2six

That snugride is way 2 cute, I love it. Is the trim along the headrest/canopy, pink or orange-ish? Oh how I love that cover, lol.

sb518

Do make your decision easier, I'll take a picture of the Chicco Bella Cortina System when I put it on our floor this week :)

Oh that would be AWESOME!! :D So it's going to be the SR... or both. :ROTFLMAO: I'm out of control.

Here are some "real" pictures of the Zarafa. It really is so cute!

IMG_3410.jpg

IMG_3412.jpg

IMG_3413.jpg

IMG_3414.jpg

I got the matching stroller too. :rolleyes:

I just love the keyfit install so much more, and it's easier to get in my car because I don't have to lift it way up over the base like I do on the SR.

Okay I must make a Pro/Con list

Snugride
Pro- Huge canopy, cute cover, secure hold in stroller
Con- Crappy LATCH connectors, tipping issue, pool noodle for install, having to lift it to get it on the base

Keyfit
Pro- Awesome install/built in lock offs, easy to get on the base in car, infant insert
Con- Cover will get yucky fast, canopy SUCKS, doesn't "snap" into stroller

Okay that didn't help my "keeping the SR" decision. I have a feeling we'll end up with both.

If Chicco will let me buy the Bella cover then I'll just get one of the clearanced 30s to put it on. I won't be buying the entire travel system though so that might be a deal breaker right there.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC