convertibles for Korah?

sunnymw

I need recommendations for Korah for MIL's car. Affordable, and easy to install and uninstall somewhat quickly.

2012 Ford expedition
Probably passenger side outboard
Korah is 11mo, 22lbs, and I think 28"?

She also has an .inch or so of growing room left in the CCO so I need recs for my car. Driver side outboard..2000 grand marquis, next to two FF radians. Would a CA work there?

I'm needing these soon so you can send swap links also :)

Tia!

ADS

jourdysmom

CPST Instructor
What about using one of the radians RF for her in the GM and getting one of the boys a combo seat? An Evenflo Secure Kid or Maestro would be cheap enough and should fit no problem in a big car like that.

I agree with the SureLatch seat choices for mil. Easy to install and use.

Sent from my DROIDX using Car-Seat.Org

sunnymw

I'll look those up, thanks.

I was hoping for something rf that left me some leg room up front and.kept my tatas off the steering wheel :ROTFLMAO: but I'll do a radian.if need be...

aept

sunnymw said:
I'll look those up, thanks.

I was hoping for something rf that left me some leg room up front and.kept my tatas off the steering wheel :ROTFLMAO: but I'll do a radian.if need be...

I was thinking rf radian too. Have you tried the angle adjuster? My 11 month is very similar in size and he fits the rf radian with AA well. Its bwhind the driver in our prius and our frint sear can be either all the way back with no recline, or one or two clicks up with a slight recline.
Also classic is a good fit now and maybe one more year but I am sure the radian will be longer lasting rf.
True fit fines to mind for your car as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

sunnymw

Radian is in there temporarily while I wash the cco cover... It is at 30 degrees and I still don't have a ton of room. But doable.

:)

cookie123

I really like Sure Latch. It goes in my Prius nicely - the latch bars are deep. I put it in my dd's Focus and it barely got tight enough, her latch bars were way more shallow. It could also be a difference in seats. But just thought I'd mention it.:)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC