Question Coccoro infant insert assembly

Brigala

CPST Instructor
I took my CCO apart ages ago for cleaning. Then the recall was announced and I decided not to reassemble it until I got the recall kit. Great plan except I can't remember how the infant insert goes back together.

There's a foam wedge that goes in but I'm not sure exactly which direction. Help?

Last edited:
ADS

soygurl

I can take a picture of mine when I get home this evening, but I *think* the longest side should be towards the front of the insert, with the fattest part of the wedge towards the bottom.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I can take a picture of mine when I get home this evening, but I *think* the longest side should be towards the front of the insert, with the fattest part of the wedge towards the bottom.

Yes, that's right. Baby sits on the hypotenuse. Fat part on bottom.

Brigala

CPST Instructor
Awesome. That's what seemed most natural, but I've learned not to assume. I've seen too many seats at checks where the parents did something that would have seemed logical if you didn't know any better. I was surprised not to see anything in the manual about it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC