Chicco Trevi vs Cortina

Melnme78

After seeing both the Trevi and Cortina at BRU I had made up my mind to go with the Trevi as its compact and not as bulky as the Cortina. After reading other posts I'm having second thoughts. It seems like most prefer the Cortina than the Trevi. So I would like to hear your experiance before making a decision. Is the sun canopy bigger in the Cortina?

Thank you.

ADS

JerseyGirl'sMama

Are you going to be using it with a Keyfit infant seat? If so, and you are concerned about it being bulky or heavy, maybe you should consider the Graco snap n go style.

Melnme78

Yes I'll be using it with Chicco keyfit30. I'm actually not concerned that Trevi and Keyfit30 will be bulky. I thought the Cortina looked bulky so I opt for Trevi. My concern is that some of the reviews on the Trevi are not as good as the reviews on Cortina.

I decided not to get a snap n go since I'll eventually have to get a stroller and then it'll be double expenditure.

jsta1005

I just got a Trevi yesterday at BRU and I LOVE it so far. It has been so easy to push (even with one hand!), easy to fold and unfold, and the baby loves it! She especially likes the tray with her cupholder!:p

Melnme78

Thanks. I'm glad to know my choice is good. I won't be ordering anytime soon as I'm due in October, so I still have some time.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC