Chicco 360 Hook On Chair- Pics!

Blondie87

You can price match Albee babys price to diapers.com then get a referall code for $10 off. I was a first time customer so I got 10% off too. I also bought some overnight diapers and a car seat cover... :rolleyes:

ADS

Spam

I really like it too! Goores.com had it half price on black friday, so it was only $35.. I was so tempted. I played with it in store, but it just seemed to small for A.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I used to be... Until my mom got an old school one... Then I saw how sturdy they were and how well they worked. Now that I have this one and see how much dang space it saves me... I definately want another one! That thing isn't going anywhere!

See, my brother had one when he was a toddler (so, like, 20-22 years ago? Wow.) One day he was wiggling and kicking around and it fell off on one side. :eek: It held him on but he would have fallen out if my dad hadn't been right over there. It like slid off sideways and hung there crooked. I think that's why I'm afraid of them. (He may have been over the weight limit, though, or it may have been misused. But it still scared me.)

Blondie87

So I tried my neighbor's 3.5 year old daughter in it. She is 30 lbs and 37 inches. I should have had her take her sweater off, cuz she looks bulkier with it. But she fit way better then I even expected! The seat ended right at her knees so she had a ton of leg support and leg room. Felt super sturdy with her in it.

IMG_3384.jpg

Ignore the bright blue duck tape on my other high chair.. :(

Blondie87

Here's how A ate in it today. I thought it was cute how she was all leaned forward.. I had to take a pic.. :love:

IMG_3388.jpg

ETA- I didn't have her buckled though, because I was sitting right next to her.. :)

Holly

I want one of these so bad! It might be a month or 2 before I can get one, I will need to sell some stuff and save a little, depending on how much I can get for my high chair.
I wish I would have known about the Goores sale on Black Friday, I would have bought one!

Cryssy Jane

Alright... my high chairs are selling tomorrow which will give me enough to buy one, and if I can get my other CL stuff to sell then i'm good to go!

edit: actually I'm kinda wondering if I should keep one since these don't recline and I do get young ones often... hmmm

marjen

Is the seat vinyl or easily wipe able? Can you machine wash it?

The seat is cloth. You can wipe it off after meals, but it does have the potential to get icky (especially with really messy foods). It's not the shinier material on some of the Chicco products (I'm thinking of the brown material on my Adventure carseat)...it's rougher than that, so maybe a little harder to wipe down. And there are some crevices that tend to catch food, but I had that same problem with my bigger high chair so I'm used to it. The seat cover is removable, and I'm sure it could be hand washed. I don't have the manual handy, so I'm not sure what the official word is on machine washing though.

The tray fits in the dishwasher, so cleaning that is very easy.

Holly

I really want one of these really bad, but I've been thinking about it all day and I don't think I should. I'd have to sell my high chair and I don't think I could get more than $40 for it, then have to pay another $30 for this one.
I really love the hook on the table concept though. I was kind of looking at other hook on chairs, but I don't like them because they don't have a tray or swivel at all. I really wish I would have known I could have got one half off on Black Friday. Oh well. The high chair I have is pretty good too.

Blondie87

To me it feels like the material is the same as my keyfit car seat cover... My kiddos are very messy eaters... And they actually haven't even gotten anything on it yet.. Surprisingly!

romanoma

My Bro and SIL have the portable chicco one without the tray they really like. I wonder, are there tables it wouldn't be compatible with? Like it couldn't reach the bottom or there something under the table that would interfere with it? I also wonder if it would ever scratch the table finish off, like if I were taking it to someone elses house?

Thanks for the thread Blondie!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC