For Sale CCO covers- cool mint, cherry pie, and carrot cake

Rebelnicky04

I rarely get time to take pics of things now that my 7 month old started moving around but I have 3 CCO covers that I no longer need. They all include infant inserts but the cherry pie and cool mint DO NOT have harness covers (I bought them that way).

The cherry pie has more snags in the foot area than the other 2 covers HOWEVER aside from that it looks brand new and came off a 2010 seat that was not used a whole lot. It was my favorite. I am asking $30 shipped for it and please cover paypal fees too.

The cool mint is in good condition I bought it from another member on here and never even put it on my seat. It has barely any snags at all! I'm asking $35 shipped and please cover paypal fees too.

The carrot cake is in great shape and barely has any snags as well. I'm asking $35 shipped for it and please cover paypal fees too :)

ADS

KaiLing

Are they new or old style infant inserts?

Would you do the carrot cake for $30 ppd? I'd likely take it, but new style infant insert would be even more attractive.

Rebelnicky04

I can do $30 if sent personal or paypal fees are covered. I don't think its new insert but I'm unsure of the difference it was off an 09 seat though if that helps :)

Rebelnicky04

Honestly with my daughter's recent behavior it's next to impossible for me to do anything because by the time I put her to bed Im so exhausted myself I just hit the bed hard. I will try and get some pics of the cherry pie sometime this week. It looks brand new except for the common snags in the foot area... everything else is perfect and it's not HORRIBLE its actually not too noticeable. It never bothered me and I'm pretty OCD :)

Rebelnicky04

I still have all of them at this point and still have been unable to get pictures of the covers- my apologies. My daughter is having some digestion/formula issues so our house has been pretty miserable lately with little to no breaks.

KaiLing

Sounds like you've got your hands full, but I want the carrot cake (oh, and now I want real carrot cake!). I've never swapped before, so I'll need to be walked through it--send me a PM? And there's a teeny newborn here, so I'll move slowly, too, but there's a teeny newborn here, so I could use an extra cover for washing.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC