CCO covers are being discontinued?!

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Keep in mind that their best sellers are going to be whatever the retailers are ordering in larger numbers. At least 3 different CR manufacturers at the show told us similar stories about their most boring covers. Someone (I think it was at SKJP but I can't remember for sure) summed it up well when they said - the buyers come in, look at the full product display and say "wow! look at all these great colors" and then proceed to place orders for only the brown, grey and black ones. :rolleyes:

About a year ago I talked to the owner of a baby gear store out here. I mentioned that I had a Coccoro, and he wondered why the Coccoros they owned weren't selling better. I told him that they had the boring colors.

When I went to buy my Coccoro there, they didn't have Cool Mint, Key Lime, or Carrot Cake, which were the ones I wanted, and, I think, the ones most people want.

Instead of taking my suggestion to get better colors, they stopped carrying them all together. :(

ADS

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
Well....

No need keeping a seat that I do not see myself using anytime in the near future...

I'm sure there will be more unbearably cute seats to come along...

I really wish dh would say yes to one more...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC