In Search Of Carter's little sister set

ADS

dawnp15

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4275660&CAWELAID=547810605

looks like you can order it here....my mom bought me a set at Macy's during a sale recently....it is not showing up on their site though....and the socks that come with the set are sooo tiny, I'm afraid they will not even stretch big enough, they fit my DD's doll perfectly..
Thanks for looking, i see that is a size 9 months and i would like a newborn. It seems i can find 3,6, and 9 months but no newborn :(

Thanks also for looking, that set is different from the one i linked. Although that is the set i'm going to have to purchase if i can't find the one i really want :(

CommMom

Senior Community Member
Have you tried a Carter's store or outlet? I've got to run to our local one this afternoon, I'll take a look at their clearance section and see if they have it there.

dawnp15

Have you tried a Carter's store or outlet? I've got to run to our local one this afternoon, I'll take a look at their clearance section and see if they have it there.

I havn't been to the Carter's store yet, let's just say i dont get out much lol!! But if you happen to see one let me know, that would be wonderful!!!!

CommMom

Senior Community Member
Ok, so they had lots of the ones w/ the striped pants pp linked to. There was one set that had the solid pants you were looking for, but it was a 6 mo size. They're 40% off @ the Carter's store right now. So you might look if you have a store/outlet local to you. If they had one here, there are prob more elsewhere.

ETA: Turns out I'm going to Macy's tomorrow for something else. I'll see if they have it there since a pp mentioned it.

ETA#2: Nope. No luck at my Macy's.

Last edited:

dawnp15

Ok, so they had lots of the ones w/ the striped pants pp linked to. There was one set that had the solid pants you were looking for, but it was a 6 mo size. They're 40% off @ the Carter's store right now. So you might look if you have a store/outlet local to you. If they had one here, there are prob more elsewhere.

ETA: Turns out I'm going to Macy's tomorrow for something else. I'll see if they have it there since a pp mentioned it.

ETA#2: Nope. No luck at my Macy's.

Thank you very much for looking, i think my only hope is to stalk ebay. Otherwise just order that other set. Not that there is anything wrong with the other, it's just that i'm getting the little brother set and wanting the same in the little sister. Gender will be a surprise this time so i wanted one each of the same set.

dawnp15

That would be wonderful if you could look for me! :hug:
There are no Ross' anywhere near here, so thank u!
If i can't find a newborn size i will either just get the 3 month, or get the other set in newborn. This is going to be a coming home outfit and i dont make large babies so i really think the 3m will be way too big. Thanks for the help ladies!!

mom2juliarose

Sorry I forgot to update that they had ONE but it was in 9 months.

If I were you I'd look for the NB size. DS was 8 pounds even at birth and was long and the pants of his NB size Carter's outfit (pants and top) going home were still big in the waist.

dawnp15

Sorry I forgot to update that they had ONE but it was in 9 months.

If I were you I'd look for the NB size. DS was 8 pounds even at birth and was long and the pants of his NB size Carter's outfit (pants and top) going home were still big in the waist.

Thank you for looking mama!! I'm going to watch ebay for a little while and if i can't find it i will order the other set!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC