cancelled my regent order

fastdogs

I just cancelled my regent order from dreamtime baby, so I won't be getting the babytv $50 rebate.:( THey've moved the availability date from sept 07 to oct 07, and that's going in the wrong direction. Not mention, they'd already charged my credit card for it! They also charged me shipping, despite the fact it says free shipping, I called on that, and was told it would be removed. when I checked the card statement today, it showed the total amount plus shipping. so I cancelled it. I'm in the market for any other rebates/sales where I can get a regent. (for a boy)
vickie

ADS

shirada

babyuniverse.com has the rebate also. I am waiting on a girl Regent, and as far as I know mycc has not been charged. So far the customer service has been good.:twocents:

I guess I will receive the rebate once I receive my seat.

fastdogs

I had originally ordered through baby universe; but I got notice that the seats would not be in before 9/07. When I checked dreamtime baby, which also had the babytv rebate, they had it in stock, supposedly. And, it was only 349.99. so I ordered through there. About a week later, I get the email that it won't be in stock before 9/07 (that's when I found out they are sister companies- when you call dreamtime baby they answer "babyuniverse"). I just kept calling, hoping things would change, until I saw my discover bill. When contacted them, the expected arrival has been changed to 10/07.
I think they are getting the madison in stock this month, and it may be silly, but I just can't bring myself to get such a girly one for andy.
vickie

I had an order for the Madison Regent through BabyUniverse, and recently cancelled it as well. They kept changing the in-stock date.

I wanted the $50! Oh well!

I ended up ordering the Regent from EliteCarseats.com :cool:

LuvBug

sorry! Dana is a dealer(she has a store) who is a member on the delphi carseat forum, she orders britax for onliners who need them.
Ive posted to see what the dates are like and will reply when I get them.

LuvBug

Dana gave late dates as well, and she is ordering directly from britax. If she ordered this week they would be: Madison in July, Sahara in August, and Onyx in November.
So looks like they are going to be late unless you find some instock.

fastdogs

I finally found the forum; I used to be on a delphi forum called "midlifemommies" or something like that, so just had to search delphi. I could wait till august probably, it looks like she's got some good prices. Just not sure how to go about ordering so I asked. I found a couple of places that said they had them in stock, but so did dreamtimebaby, until I placed my order- then I found out they are not in stock at all.
vickie

LuvBug

You just post in her section about ordering and include your zip, then you make a $50 deposit(I think) and she will place it when she has a few together.

hsjwmom

You just post in her section about ordering and include your zip, then you make a $50 deposit(I think) and she will place it when she has a few together.

Just a note: The $50 is NON refundable... So be really sure before you order!

Um just a thought... How do you like the Blue Bouquet cover for a boy? :whistle:

Since Dana IS getting the Madison earlier... :whistle:

T

tinabinab

For those looking for the non-girly Regent, Target.com has the Sahara right now. I've been on a waitlist for months, and got an email a few days ago that they were back in stock finally. (Of course, by then I'd already ordered the Madison from elite... it should be delivered today and I am so excited!) :) I just checked and they are still showing to be available.

Anyway, just wanted to share.

fastdogs

I don't know that I've ever seen the blue bouquet cover. If I knew of someone around here who'd ordered a regent in another cover, and wanted a madison, I'd order it and trade covers, but would like my new regent to have a new cover too (just that, if you order it new, it should be all the way new!!- something exciting about a brand new carseat).
So I have to decide if I want to save about twenty dollars and wait till august, or pay the extra twenty dollars at some online place that says they have them in stock and get it sooner.
vickie

Morganthe

After all that, I'd cancel too. Yesterday, I got a really apologetic letter from Target.com informing me that they would have to delay my Regent shipment. I checked the est. shipping date -- it's only pushed back a couple of days. At the latest will be 12 June. I didn't think it was a major issue.
But it was nice of them to tell me. :)

My cc hasn't been charged yet either.

MamiOf3

babyuniverse.com has the rebate also. I am waiting on a girl Regent, and as far as I know mycc has not been charged. So far the customer service has been good.:twocents:

I guess I will receive the rebate once I receive my seat.

You might want to check your cc statement. I ordered my Regent on May 10th and my cc was charged the same day. Meanwhile it's almost a month later and I still haven't received my seat yet they have my money. I won't order from them again.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC