Bumbleride pro anywhere? Indie/Rocket related...

So we got this Bumbleride Flyer and love it... Now I'd like you Indie/Rocket owners to fill me in on that stroller.

Some of you may remember that we have been looking for a new jogger for the beach after our brand new Baby Trend Expedition rusted after 3 months of very light use....we have a bunch of strollers- it was only used at the beach. It will not fold and so it gets thrown in the back of my mom's SUV open! not all that convenient... so we need a new one but not completely desperate...you know what I mean :rolleyes: We have a jogger so long as we don't need the third row of seats!

I was on the look out for a BOB but no one on my Craigslist wants to be reasonable...a lady posted a chocolate/pink one but wanted $275 for it :eek: She said she has used it almost daily for *only* 2 years swearing up and down that she paid $600 for it ....sigh- correct me if I am wrong but they are $389 everywhere!! :confused: We're not trying to be unreasonable but that's not "lightly used"...

Anyways- I talked to a lady who has a Rocket...It's 2-3 years old, EUC and in the Ruby fabric. She says she is very clean and takes great care of her things- all the pieces are present including the pump, boot and liner etc. She says it is exactly the same as the Indie which is the current Bumbleride jogger- they do look the same but I'm sure there are differences...

Does anyone know anything? I have never seen the Rocket or the Indie but it is a higher end jogger so I'm thinking it will not/should not rust.

If there any differences that you could tell me about or if you have it and love/hate it I'd love to know!

Thanks!

ADS

gecikuh

Senior Community Member
i just sold my indie last week. i was very sad to see it go (need a double jogger)
i absolutely loved it. i didn't jog with it though. dh did. he didn't love it for jogging, but he still jogged with it. i think it always kinda veered to one side with the wheel locked and that just tended to make jogging more of a challenge, but it sounds like lots of joggers do that...
anyway, loved the fold...and pretty much everything else about it. i had recently been comparing others because when we get a new one i wanted to make sure it was going to last several years. the seat height was about the same in the indie and the bob.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC