Britax Releasing a New BPB

canmom

I'm pretty sure I would be smuggling across the border... :whistle: if they didn't bring it to Canada before my kids outgrew their current seats.

Any other Canadians with me :eek:?

ADS
U

Unregistered1

If there was an EERF seat, one with height and leg room to match (because seriously I put A in the Boulevard RF just for kicks the other day and it was just comical) I would buy one for A in a flash. I'm dying to have a RF kid in my car, lol. Right now, I'm driving around with the Boulevard installed RF even though I have no kid to put in it.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Those are all great thoughts, but I have a more modest request: PLEASE get rid of the ratcheting adjusters. Please. Make them all smooth.

(Then put one on an EERF seat.)

BeckC

Those are all great thoughts, but I have a more modest request: PLEASE get rid of the ratcheting adjusters. Please. Make them all smooth.

(Then put one on an EERF seat.)

:yeahthat:

I don't want Click and Safe on my EERF seat. It doesn't work properly and besides the people that care enough to buy a seat like that already know how to use the harness. I want a smooth as butter adjuster like on the Nauti.

zeo2ski

You know, if they made an EERF seat, I wouldn't care if it was butt ugly and massive with twisty straps and rear harness adjuster! But whatever it is, once one company gets a higher RFing weight limit out there, others will follow suit and make it better and better.

If this seat turns out to be a mini Advocate I'm gonna puke.

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
If this seat turns out to be a mini Advocate I'm gonna puke.

ya, the "mini" seats are just dumb...a whole lotta money for a crappy nothing of a seat that can not be used either RF ing or FF to the limits...:mad: And I know so may people wioth Ra's who are so proud they have a britax...but their child is in more danger with it, since they have to FF early, than they would be in an EFTA or whatever for a lot less money. :thumbsdown:

jen_nah

CPST Instructor
Let's get an American version of the Multitech with a slightly taller shell, maybe another inch or too, and a high back booster that adjusts as tall as the Frontier, but converts to a backless, and has rigid Latch. WOOT!

I just care about the booster part of your post seeing at both my girls wouldn't fit in the Multitech either due to height or weight. I just need a GOOD booster that doesn't tip in turns and oh how I *heart" Britax.

sopapia

please make a narrow seat like the radian... i'm so fed up with it. we've only had britax seats (and graco infant carriers) and we're totally spoiled. if it weren't for the fact that radian is the only seat that will fit in my car for 3 across (unless i buy a new car), i would toss that seat.

also, please make more covers (pattern, etc like for the other seats) for the frontier. that's my next seat... i don't like mesh covers and please don't make them all dark colors. it gets really hot for the kids.

BudgieStew

Great news... wonder how long we will wait for it in Canada :whistle:

I wonder too.
I tried DS in my cousins son's Parkway and DS fit perfect. I was really disappointed that the Parkway was not being sold anymore. I even thought about trying to find one and holding on to it until DS uses a BPB.

That is great news about a new BPB..as long as it makes it way to Canada in due time.

NannyMom

I wonder too.
I tried DS in my cousins son's Parkway and DS fit perfect. I was really disappointed that the Parkway was not being sold anymore. I even thought about trying to find one and holding on to it until DS uses a BPB.

That is great news about a new BPB..as long as it makes it way to Canada in due time.

It is being sold, in the US in certain states in certain stores.... that are willing to ship to other states. I just ordered one this week. But....you can't use it in Canada, can you?

Irishmama

Amen to a seat as narrow as the Radian! Ours drive me NUTS, they are such a pain to install. I love the safety features and the narrowness, but if there was a seat to compete with it that was easier to install, I'm so there! C'mon Britax, I dare you! It's too bad Britax can't see this thread, lol.

Maedze

Amen to a seat as narrow as the Radian! Ours drive me NUTS, they are such a pain to install. I love the safety features and the narrowness, but if there was a seat to compete with it that was easier to install, I'm so there! C'mon Britax, I dare you! It's too bad Britax can't see this thread, lol.

oh, but they can ;)

NannyMom

I was just on Britax's site. Has anyone noticed the Advocate is a CS? I don't see a non CS Advocate (like the BV and BV-CS).

APmama2MAK

Ugh yea I saw that too, not sure why they think that feature is the greatest invention ever. I hope they dont make that a standard feature on all their seats now. They need to stop focusing on silly small things and come out with a EERF seat already. They arent fooling anyone lol.
If it wasnt for the true fit they would have my business but until they come out with EERF seats they wont gain it. Youd think if they had any sense they would come to boards like this looking for what the consumer REALLY wants, set up polls and ask for suggestions. (hopefully they are lurking and taking suggestions)

crunchierthanthou

I was just on Britax's site. Has anyone noticed the Advocate is a CS? I don't see a non CS Advocate (like the BV and BV-CS).

I've only ever seen it called the Advocate CS (well, except in the forums).

http://carseatblog.com/?p=217
http://carseatblog.com/?p=150

not to mention the few retails sites that have it up already. I guess if you have a $400 seat, there's no point making a $380 version. People are either going to pay for and want all the options, or they're going to go with something in an entirely different price range.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC