Britax Regent: Really only 2 different Covers to Choose From?

mom of big kid

Hi Everyone and Happy New Year,

I am looking to buy a Britax Regent in the next 4-6 months and was looking around now to see if there are any deals yet.

I can't believe there are only 2 different covers for the Regent, and there are no sales. Does anyone know when they usually go on sale and if there are any other covers on the horizon? I bought a Marathon this past summer and there were so many cool covers and it was cheap, and I noticed that there were Regents that looked pretty nice and were cheap too. But now, nothing!

I know this must seem silly, but if you know anything I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

ADS

mom of big kid

Thank you so much msbeltran. After reading those I feel much less silly. They should have more of a selection! I will keep my eye on those posts and this one too. Thank you thank you.

AmyL9

I am looking to buy a Regent too... The only store around me that sells them is Right Start and they said they wont have any in until sometime in January. Anyone know of any good deals on line? The standard price I keep seeing is $269. My guess is they are in such demand that there are no sales on them although I hope I'm wrong!
Amy

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Could be a looong time till they are on sale again... have to wait for the fever of the Kyle video to die down :(. They went up to 269, then they were on some sales, then the video came out and they are 269 and out of stock. Though some places are thinking they might not be in stock for months, when the actual wait time is only weeks, so there's still some hope you won't have to wait forever, but getting a bargain is iffy (try www.couponsurfers.com , or use your upromise or ebates account, and look for free shipping, that's always a nice thing).

:)

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

You could call Britax and see what they have available in replacement covers. Sometimes they have covers that are not on the web. I purchased a Plaitnum cover from them for my Marathon seat and it wasn't listed as a cover they sell on their replacement parts website. It doesn't hurt to call and ask. Also, check elitecarseats.com. They may have replacement covers in different patterns. It is worth checking out. If you buy a replacement cover that you like better you could always keep the cover that came on the seat as a spare or ebay auction it to defray the cost of the new cover. :)

mominabigtruck

I'm ok with my funky denim cover I have for my husky, but I wonder why they don't have any cute covers for the blvd. I loved all the cute covers for the marathon but I really wanted the sip wings and the knob adjustment on the blvd so I bought it and they had like 3 cover choices. And the only cute one was for girls. What about us out here with boys??

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC