Brand new maui blue fr85 cover

ADS

Cryssy Jane

Here. And talk about good luck I ordered two days ago, it is now July 19 and the Dom of the seat is July 11. Wow!

Is the price to high?

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Last edited:

Cryssy Jane

TyAndCheyMommy said:
I have had one brand new in package for sale for I over a month for half that... Oddly enough it seems no one wants blue.

That's not very encouraging :( I took a poll before I ordered and Maui came up as most popular which is the only reason I purchased this specific color way :( should have gotten the cow :-/ ugh but I hate cow.

Jessica61624

Cryssy Jane said:
That's not very encouraging :( I took a poll before I ordered and Maui came up as most popular which is the only reason I purchased this specific color way :( should have gotten the cow :-/ ugh but I hate cow.

I think cow or livia would have sold better. There are a few ISO on swap.

StillThankful

Stay encouraged. Someone will give it a new home. You'll be surprised at who the buyer could be. Most of my buyers have been from "outsiders" who become members just to buy my stuff--after they buy my stuff, they disappear. I've had very few active CSO members buy anything from me on swap. Not that I had a lot of stuff to sale but it just seems to happen that way.

TO make it more search engine friendly, I would spell out Britax Frontier 85 Cover instead of abbreviating it.

hth

Jessica61624

StillThankful said:
Stay encouraged. Someone will give it a new home. You'll be surprised at who the buyer could be. Most of my buyers have been from "outsiders" who become members just to buy my stuff--after they buy my stuff, they disappear. I've had very few active CSO members buy anything from me on swap. Not that I had a lot of stuff to sale but it just seems to happen that way.

TO make it more search engine friendly, I would spell out Britax Frontier 85 Cover instead of abbreviating it.

hth

That's very true. People are always looking for covers on other forums and I direct them here. I agree I'd spell out frontier 85.

E

ecoursey

Cryssy Jane or TyAndCheyMommy,

Do either of you still have this cover for sale? I NEED one!!

Thanks!

Cryssy Jane

ecoursey said:
Cryssy Jane or TyAndCheyMommy,

Do either of you still have this cover for sale? I NEED one!!

Thanks!

As stated in the first post mine was traded. You'd likely have better luck starting your own thread rather than piggybacking on an old thread.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC