For Sale Boys pants - size 5 and 5 Slim; Jeans, Cords, and Khakis

twinsmom

ETA 10/17: 3 pair Arizona Relaxed fit jeans, and TCP khakis still available!! :)

5 pair of Arizona brand jeans, size 5 Slim. 3 say "Relaxed" fit, 2 say "Boot Cut". All have an adjustable waist and are in very good condition. $5 each plus shipping, $20 for all.:) (The pair in the middle is slightly longer than the other 4, even though it is also 5 slim).
[ **Bootcut jeans SOLD** Relaxed fit still available]
_DSC6228-1.jpg

_DSC6231-2.jpg

**SOLD** Gap Kids brown corduroys, size 5 Regular; adjustable waist, very good condition. $8 plus shipping.

The Children's Place khakis, size 5. $5 plus shipping.

_DSC6234-3.jpg

_DSC6237-4.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

tjham

Can you measure the inseams? Well, not all of them but maybe the shortest and the longest to get an overall picture?

If it is 17-18" and the waist at least 10 1/2" with room to stretch - I'll probably take all of them!

twinsmom

Okay, 3 of the jeans stretch to a 10.5" waist; 2 stretch to 11". They won't stretch much further than that.

Inseams are between 17.25" and 18.5"

The cords stretch to 10.5" at the waist and are an 18" inseam.

skipspin

If no one else bites can you give me a shipped price for all of them together? I'm sure in no time DS1 will fit into these. :-( He goes through pants like you wouldn't believe so it's great to have extras.

ctbcleveland

Can I also get a shipped quote to 44122? I really can't believe these haven't sold - I am hesitating 'cause DS is only in a size 3, but I guess size 5 is around the corner and he definitely needs slims.

twinsmom

Can I also get a shipped quote to 44122? I really can't believe these haven't sold - I am hesitating 'cause DS is only in a size 3, but I guess size 5 is around the corner and he definitely needs slims.

Yeah, size 5 will be here before you know it! Shipping is about $10. I can do $35 shipped to you too.:)

skipspin

Sorry, I've moved and been out of town and, um, yikes! I'll take them but make sure that cbtcleveland doesn't want them first. If she does she can have them.
Thanks for being patient.

ctbcleveland

Yeah, size 5 will be here before you know it! Shipping is about $10. I can do $35 shipped to you too.:)

DS has finally grown! I am no longer scared to buy fives. Can I take the 2 pairs of bootcut jeans and the brown cords? I can pay for them now or wait until tomorrow in case you've got other items of interest :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC