Booster suggestions for carpooling

T.O. Twins

My twins will be carpooling in our car and a friend's car, and we need a couple of booster seats to make it all work.

I need a narrow, low back booster seat to fit between two radians in a 2006 Honda CRV.

I also need another LBB to fit between a Nautilus and a graco LBB in a volkswagon (not sure of the exact model, some sort of early 2000's sedan, I think).

Does anyone have any suggestions on what would work best for each situation (I plan on buying two seats, so they don't have to be the same)? Also, I need suggestions on where to buy the suggested seats in Toronto.

Thanks so much!

ADS

T.O. Twins

Thanks so much for the suggestion. I ran out last night and got two Harmonys (the price was certainly right). Unfortunately, the armrests are too wide and I can't quite fit them in between the Radians in our car (I haven't tried them in the other car yet).

Would the clek Ozzi might fit? Is it any narrower?

Also, the seat belt in the centre position of the CRV is really far toward the middle and looks like it will be coming up from underneath any booster I put there. Is that OK?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC