Question Booster and convertible question

armywife12

So I found a store in town called Bargain Hunt and they have amazing prices on car seats. They have a TF for about $50, Advocate for $129, 2 month old Boulevard 70 for $130, and some Radians (but I'm not crazy about Radians). I'm thinking I'll get one for my DD who is 6 months and about 2.5 inches from outgrowing her KeyFit. I was originally planning on getting a RA50 for her and buying the Foonf when she outgrows the CCO, if it's all that I'm expecting it to be, but these prices are SO much better that it's hard to resist. She is about 26.5 inches long, 17lbs, and 11-11.5 inch torso. They get shipments every week so there may be other options next time I go in but they don't always have car seats included either. Any opinions?

My DS is 4yr 4m old, 43-44lbs, 43 inches, and torso about 16.75 inches. The have some Montereys and Parkways for about $40-$80 and a Skurvy Oobr for $103 (which I LOVE). He won't start booster training for another 7-8 months but I'm tempted to get one of these ahead of time and have it ready. I don't know which one would make the best fit though. Suggestions? Vehicles are an 08 Mazda CX-7 and an 03 Mountaineer if it matters

There was a Cowmoo FN85 for less than $100 after the extra discount and I SO wanted it but my son already has one and it doesn't work well in my husband's vehicle so I had no reason to get it. Anywho, I was able to talk another mom of a 4 yr old into getting it instead of the RN65 that she was looking at for him. He's currently in a booster but she didn't feel he was safe and the boy was asking to get back into a harness. He's a cool little boy :thumbsup:

ADS

mylittlet

Senior Community Member
Are they returned seats? The prices are awesome. I know there are stores that allow returns are then sell them through other stores. Are they NIB with tags?

armywife12

Some are boxes unopened. They can be online returns or just dented boxes. The boulevard is barely 2 months old and box didn't look opened so I think it was just a dented box. The advocate was out of box but everything still attached. Ill have to look more the next time in there.

littleangelfire

I don't know anything about the fit in those vehicles of those boosters, but I don't think you can go wrong with any of them. Now to the really interesting part - are you willing to buy some of those cheap seats and sell them to us so we can share in the discount?:evil grin:

armywife12

littleangelfire said:
:love: Was that really a True Fit for $50? Man.

Yes! It was $89 or something and had been sitting since sept so it was an extra 40-50% off. The longer it sits the cheaper it gets. Box looked like it had never been open too. No idea on Dom though

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC