Best Price on TFP?

lanwenyi

Help me find a good price on a TFP.

DS is outgrowing the Diplomat and our Jetta Sportwagen would do better w/o a rf tether, so the ARB would be better.

TIA

ADS

msg221

Check Amazon; depending on what cover you want, the price varies. Right now they have the Black Geo sold by Best Service Stores for $157.03 plus $17.07 for shipping, but that is still a great price.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/First-Years-Premier-Convertible-Black/dp/B002WN20GA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1297491201&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: The First Years True Fit C670 Premier Convertible Car Seat, Geo Black: Baby[/ame]

Farm_Mama

If you read the store info, the Amazon supplier "Best Service Store" is the same as Dealomite, so you are better of buying from their Dealomite store than through Amazon.

msg221

I told my neighbor about the Dealomite deal and she ended up having Diapers.com price match and they even let her order two (she has twins). This way she'd have their easy return policy in case the seats don't work out.

Farm_Mama

I told my neighbor about the Dealomite deal and she ended up having Diapers.com price match and they even let her order two (she has twins). This way she'd have their easy return policy in case the seats don't work out.

That's a very good idea, thank you!! I wish I'd done that with the CCO I bought last week and now have to pay to return. :(

I think I'll be calling diapers.com later today and ordering the Pink Dotty TFP I've been wanting! :love:

apatty

The black one is down to 114 + shipping.
I went ahead and bought in case is sells out before tomorrow- I guess I should have done the price match - at least it's still a good price

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC