Babywearing: I got a...

JerseyGirl'sMama

So I wasn't exactly going to buy one today, but it was just so comfy - not to mention easy to use, and they had an organic one :whistle:

View attachment 4544

I :love: it. I need some more practice, but I think I will be able to (hopefully) breastfeed in it because the fabric is so stretchy.

ADS

amjbmommy

I LOVED my moby when ds#4 was a new newbie... and it was cooler out. It's a great snuggly wrap for lo's :thumbsup: I used to tie it on and pop him in and out as needed.

Mama Jo

I :love: my Moby! I wear it around the house just about every sigle day! I didn't breastfeed but I can see how it would be fairly easy to do so.

JerseyGirl'sMama

I need some tips...

When I put it on, and after I do the front criss-cross under the waist band and go to tighten and pull to my back ,the waist band comes up and bunches. How can I prevent this?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC