Babylove

mommyoftwoboys

Babylove.com says they have the Regent in stock, although they do cost for shipping. They said they have 24 of each color, and it will ship out today if ordered today.

Anyone have any bad dealings with this website saying its in stock and its not?
I'm afraid to purchase it and the same thing happen that happened with Babyuniverse, especially since he said I had to order it online.

ADS

Momto2whosews

Senior Community Member
I'm sorry to hear what Baby Universe did to you. I hope you send some nasty letters and give them bad reviews everywhere!

I ordered my Regent from BabyLove just about a month ago now. It was just after someone posted on this forum that they'd gotten a bunch of Blue Bouquet covers in b/c Britax had a hard time getting the Onyx covers and they'd found a bunch of BB's they didn't know they had. Apparently BabyLove is one of their best retailers so they got them.

Anyway, I had no problems. I did have to pay $40 for shipping but I'm in NH. I just really wanted the blue bouquet cover since I have 2 girls.

I actually called the store to order first too, but they told me that the internet orders take the stock directly out of inventory as soon as they are received. If they'd taken my order over the phone, they said they'd have to fax it to the warehouse and it would take longer. So I ordered on line and had no problems. They sent confirmation emails and tracking numbers too.

Good luck.

mommyoftwoboys

WHEW
Thanks for that information. I'm in the process of ordering it now.

Its 43 to ship to me too. I could have it shipped to my parents house, but since they would charge tax, it actually comes out to more, because of the tax and the 16 for shipping.

How long did it take you to get yours?

E

emmagrace

Hi,
I ordered the Blue Bouquet on Saturday and it was delivered yesterday. We had no problems at all with Babylove.

The total I had to pay w/shipping was around $310.

Momto2whosews

Senior Community Member
I think it took about 4-5 days. They sent my tracking number the day after I placed the order and it arrived exactly when UPS said it would.

mommyoftwoboys

awesome, I placed the order, and called right after, she didn't look it up, but I am hoping she is still right. She said they are in stock, but again she didn't look it up. So I guess I'll see tomorrow, she said it will ship out today. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

LuvBug

I ordered my husky last year from there and got wondeful service! Shipping for me was only 19 and it arrived in next day from being shipped(I ordered it at 10ish at night and so it was processed and shipped the next morning and arrived the next day).

mommyoftwoboys

Thanks for all of the input. I recieved an email stating its been shipped. So thats a big load off my shoulders, even though I don't think they have actually recieved it at UPS yet, but still it must mean its in stock ,never got that far with Babyuniverse. So I'm excited, it'd be awesome if I got it on saturday lol, but I don't think that'll happen its coming from Florida and I'm in Louisiana.
After I get this one in I'll take pictures of both kids in the seats in the car.
YAY me. Now to just get my refund from babyuniverse, *keeping fingers crossed I do get it tomorrow*

mommyoftwoboys

**doing the Happy Dance***

YAY I'm set to recieve it on the 27th according to UPS. I'm so excited I can hardly wait till it gets here, and I finally recieved my refund today!! The funny thing is, if I was still living in Jacksonville, I'd of gotten it today. according to the tracking, its in jacksonville right now. LoL, It was cheaper to go ahead and have it delievered here too. Because they charge tax if its delivered to a Florida Address.

More awesome news, We are thinking of having a third baby, of course, we're going to try for a girl. And as much as I hate being pregnant, I love having my babies. So soon I may be looking around for the best carrier car seat, but I really like the Britax and may end up with the Britax companion for this one.

**edited to fix my horrible spelling errors**

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC