Baby Jogger stroller question

Just a quick question for a quick answer... :D I heard people talking about a "board" that is placed somewhere on the seatback of the stroller so the child can sit more upright instead of so reclined. What is this "board" called? I tried a Google search to get one online and came up empty handed.

Thanks! :love: Any anyone know of any good deals right now on the city mini?

ADS

laeta904

"Baby Jogger PE Seat Board"

Baby Jogger generally does not allow discounts on their products, so it is pretty difficult to find a deal. A month or so ago, there was a site that had a 15% discount site-wide, and even though it applied to Baby Jogger at the beginning, by the end of the discount period, the site had excluded Baby Jogger from that discount. Anyway, all that to say, if you or anyone else are able to find a good deal on Baby Jogger products, I'm sure quite a few people would appreciate that info! :D

By the way, I have seen the PE Seat Board listed on the below two websites as in stock, since sometimes it is difficult to find:
http://www.countrymoosekids.com/catalog/item/5056785/7678408.htm
http://www.pishposhbaby.com/bajocimist20.html

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC