For Sale Avent bottles and extra nipples

Rebelnicky04

Sold!!!!!!!!

Avent bottles for my daughter but she refused them. I have extra nipples (all different levels) about 6-8 of them, 4 storage caps for the bottles, an extra bottle ring or 2, 4- 9oz bottles complete with nipples and toppers, and 8- 5oz bottles complete with nipples and toppers. I would like to keep these together in a lot so if you are interested let me know what you think is a fair price. I honestly don't know what to ask for these because I bought them while pregnant and can't even remember how much I paid :eek: I'm really just trying to clear out some of the 'extras' that we don't need.

Last edited:
ADS

jeminijad

I'd be interested in the seperate nipples, if they are still in their original packages. They are normally $5-6 for a 2 pack of nipples, can sometimes be found for $4, so I could offer $4 per pack shipped.

Don't know if that would be worth your while or not :) I have plenty of the bottles, but don't like to reuse nipples after one baby is done with them.

Rebelnicky04

They are out of their package sorry and id like to keep it as a lot if I can :) I'm looking at $20 or so for everything if anyone is interested.

Rebelnicky04

Aw I wish I had known you were interested I could have got them in the same box. I can do $20 shipped for you if you'd like because you just bought something from me and shipping isn't bad at all from my house to yours :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC