ASAP: ** PIC ADDED** Help me with my first 3 across attempt

Hi,
I will use a Toyota Echo 2003 instead of my Mazda5 for the next few days.
I NEED to do a 3 across and it gonna be the first time that I try it... I will have around 1 hour to play with the seats before picking up my kids so I need to have a plan:

KIDS:
Ds2: 5 yo, 50 #, hasn't outgrown the radian or the myride ff, has outgrown the Safety First Intera (no base), can use literider
dd: 3,5 yo, 36 #, rf or ff depending what will work, hasn't outgrown RN or MR
rf or ff, has outgrown the Intera rf but not ff
Ds3: 11 mo, 17 #, rf in RN, MR or Intera

SEATS
- 2 Radian (1 SKJ radian premier, 1 diono RXT)
- 1 Graco Myride
- 1 Safety First Intera (no base): is really narrow, one inch less than a scenera
- 1 Literider

WHAT SHOULD I TRY FIRST AS A 3 ACROSS?
My feeling is to try: RN rf, MR rf, RN ff
Is there something better to try at first?

Thanks

Last edited:
ADS
Re: ASAP: Help me with my first 3 across attempt

Thanks girls!
I hope I will be able to do it!
I promise you, if it works, I will post a picture of my first 3 across :)

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
You may be able to split rf myride and rf RN with a ff RN. Rf RN, ff RN, rf mr. That is also an ideal placement. Least protected child in the middle. ;)

Re: ASAP: Help me with my first 3 across attempt

Thanks everybody!
I've installed my seats in a few minutes only....
My first attempt worked so I didn't try other configurations.
I did:
RF MR, RF RN, FF RN
I had almost extra space!
I was surprise to note that the MR and RN puzzle so well in the same direction (I read that on the forum but it was the first time that I tried it).
Thanks again!
I will take a pic with my child in.

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC