AOE in Blue Glacier-- Hampton Roads, VA area

(See photo of my 3 yr. old, on the left below)

I'm probably going to list this on CL if nobody here needs it, or knows someone fairly locally who could use a great Eddie Bauer AOE in Blue Glacier. I know this seat is not one of the preferred seats here, but honestly for a FF convertible I have loved it. Just not impressed with it's supposed "ONLY seat you'll ever need" slogan... :rolleyes: DOM is 04/19/05 and I only purchased it last July/August so it's had about 9-10 months' of use and is still in like-new condition. Never been in any kind of accident, in fact was purchased to replace the seat we *did* have in our accident last summer. The only reason I'm getting rid of it is that I'm happily now the proud owner of *two* Radians. :love:

If you're interested, or know someone who could really use a seat before that July 1st deadline creeps up (when the VA booster law hikes the age up to 8 :D ), let me know!

ADS

libranbutterfly

Would you consider shipping, and how much? My MIL loves this seat, and they need a third seat for FILs truck for my cousin. We live near Lexington, KY. LMK!!

Sorry, I wasn't planning on shipping it. :( Good luck looking for a seat for them, though. Have you checked your local Craig's List?

Thanks for inquiring!

libranbutterfly

Not yet. I just checked since you had one. It is not a rush, I keep trying to get them to get a scenera for FIL's truck (that the child has not rode in for 6 monthes, and thee have been no occasions for her to) but they dont like that there is no foam under the butt.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC