Any Radian xtsl deals right now?

msg221

I went through quite the ordeal this weekend as well, trying to order a new Britax Advocate CS for my stepdaughter. She actually needed two of them for her baby boy arriving in May. I told her about doing the price match with babycatalog.com, then gave her the code for the 20% off that Diapers.com was offering. I even called them first to make sure that they would allow a coupon in addition to the price match. I was told yes, so then my stepdaughter called to order the seats. At first they were not going to let her use the coupon on top of the price match, but then she told them someone else said it was okay. They wouldn't let her use the coupon on the second car seat, so I ended up calling and ordering it. They would not let me use the 20% off coupon but did offer me 15% off. I wasn't in the mood to argue, so I agreed to it. Still got a great deal as the car seat came to $251 and change vs. the regular retail price of $369.99. My stepdaughter got the other for $236.79.

ADS

RN4KidsOhio

CPS Technician
Originally, when I called the lady told me she would match the 20% but that I couldn't use any other coupons. She fixed it in my cart and I told her I was going to keep shopping. (Which I did). But out of curiosity, I did try the 1st time code on check-out and it took it. So I did get the special, but had I ordered it on the phone they would not have honored it.
I wish I had known about that other code....BTW this seat is kinda hard to understand the instructions. I have a few questions. I just spent over an hour setting it up for my baby and will install later this week.

mamamonkmee

I got the xtsl in nitro plus a pack of luvs in my cart for $212 right now. i'm hoping my daddy will let me borrow the money til i get my taxes back. that was getting them to price match thru email and then the 10percent code and the referral code. Croses finger he'll let me borrow it.

fuzzy54

I think I am getting the run around with Diapers, this is the response that I got back after asking for the price match

items must be in stock for immediate ordering from our competitor's website. The Sunshine Kids Radian XTSL/Ventura is out of stock at www.babyviva.com. It is listed as not available for 2-4 weeks. We regret we are unable to assist you at this time. You can see our Best Price Guarantee guidelines by following this

This seems like a bunch of crap to me because all of there SK seats list ship in 2 to 4 weeks. Is there anyway around this?

P1ally

I think I am getting the run around with Diapers, this is the response that I got back after asking for the price match

items must be in stock for immediate ordering from our competitor's website. The Sunshine Kids Radian XTSL/Ventura is out of stock at www.babyviva.com. It is listed as not available for 2-4 weeks. We regret we are unable to assist you at this time. You can see our Best Price Guarantee guidelines by following this

This seems like a bunch of crap to me because all of there SK seats list ship in 2 to 4 weeks. Is there anyway around this?

They're actually correct. Have you tried matching with babycatalog? You have to add it to your cart to see the sale price ($239). HTH!

fuzzy54

Some price match

At Diapers.com:
$299.99
-$29.99/10% New Customer Discount (apply 10PERCENT at Checkout)
Order Total: $270.00

Therefore, I have placed a Price Match Credit on your account in the amount of $30.01 for the Sunshine Kids.

problem is the items is in my cart with a 30.01 credit so it totals 269.98 and then I am suppose to use first time 10% off which only reduce the price to 242.98 instead of 239.99

you would think someone could do simple math10% off 299 is going to be less of a discount than 10% off 270.00

erynn42

Some price match

At Diapers.com:
$299.99
-$29.99/10% New Customer Discount (apply 10PERCENT at Checkout)
Order Total: $270.00

Therefore, I have placed a Price Match Credit on your account in the amount of $30.01 for the Sunshine Kids.

problem is the items is in my cart with a 30.01 credit so it totals 269.98 and then I am suppose to use first time 10% off which only reduce the price to 242.98 instead of 239.99

you would think someone could do simple math10% off 299 is going to be less of a discount than 10% off 270.00

I had this happen to me as well yesterday, only with the Radian 65SL. I rewrote to them and told them that the price was still higher at checkout because it was... (did not mention how much or about the 10% code) and could they please reduce it to 183.99 (which was the price at babyviva)... A different customer rep just gave me a credit to drop it to 183.99 and I was then able to get the additional 10%...for a total of $165.xx.

Don't know if that will happen for everyone, but it did for me. :D

kvohwinkl

erynn - did you order from diapers.com? Im so confused and need to order 2 of the XTSL and need a great deal. is there a thread that walks through this better or can someone help please. planning to order first thing tommorrow.(cross fingers if my taxes get DD)

brittany

Ok color me confused...I didnt see this thread when I posted mine, but can someone hold my hand and walk me thru this? I need an XTSL and am not figuring out this...and where is the 20% code for diapers.com or am I just confused? I get that I need to make an account, and add the seat to my cart, then email them for the price match (from where?) but then what?

melniemi

The 20% off code has expired. If you are a new customer, you can email/call for the price match and use code 10percent for an extra 10% off (1st time buyer only). Sounds like they aren't giving the extra 10% all the time though.

fuzzy54

For those who are no following here is a step by step guide in what to do

1) Go to diapers.com and create an account (if you are not a first time buyer you will lose out on a 10% discount, you can become a new customer again by creating a new account with a different address).
2) Add Radian car seat to your cart
3) email or call diapers (1-800-Diapers (1-800-342-7377) or bestprice@diapers.com) and tell them that you want to price match baby catalog (http://carseats.babycatalog.com/carseat-infant-toddler-3.html) which has the XTSL on a %20 off sale once item is added to the cart.
4) Next diapers will credit your shopping cart so that it is now %20 off at diapers
5) Then if you are a new customer you should be able to use code 10percent to get another 10% off
6) Also you can use referral codes to save an additional $10, not quite sure how these work since I have not use them yet, I think you have to buy $49 worth of diapers and you will save $10

Cryssy Jane

1) Go to diapers.com and create an account (if you are not a first time buyer you will lose out on a 10% discount, you can become a new customer again by creating a new account with a different address).
3) email or call diapers (1-800-Diapers (1-800-342-7377) or bestprice@diapers.com) and tell them that you want to price match baby catalog (http://carseats.babycatalog.com/carseat-infant-toddler-3.html) which has the XTSL on a %20 off sale once item is added to the cart.
4) Next diapers will credit your shopping cart so that it is now %20 off at diapers
5) Then if you are a new customer you should be able to use code 10percent to get another 10% off
6) Also you can use referral codes to save an additional $10, not quite sure how these work since I have not use them yet, I think you have to buy $49 worth of diapers and you will save $10

Actually you just have to buy 1 pack of diapers to use a referral code and it will take $10 off the total order.

kvohwinkl

I called diapers.com asked for the price match - she told me not to do the addtl code for 10% when I checked out. she did the discounted price match from babycatalog. I added the addtl codes AFF10 ($10)as well as 10percent (10%) for being a new cust anyway to see if it worked. I needed to order a couple other things but ended up getting 2 XTSL's, a jar of triple paste, the biggest case of size 3 luvs, and a pair of girly robeez that were on sale. All that ended up being $501 w/ free shipping and I have already received tracking #s as well as a notice that they will all be delivered on Tuesday. :thumbsup:

Im so excited!
Thanks for the tips!

mamamonkmee

I ordered mine this morning too. $212 for the XTSL and a bag of luvs for the new baby when he gets here. mine will be here Tuesday too.

MoreLatte

I just ordered mine:D $212 total. Can't wait til Monday so I can play with it! I couldn't find preemie diapers for $4, I paid $6?? No biggie, though. I know I could've gotten a better deal a few days ago but that's what I get for dragging my feet!

Valentine

Thank you!

Apparently if you're a first-time customer, you also get a free subscription to Parenting Early Years with your $15+ purchase. I read the fine print and it says you can cancel and get a rebate of $14.97 in 6-8 weeks by mailing your name, address, and proof of diapers.com purchase to the provided address within four weeks. If I understand it right, then I should end up getting a great deal on my first Radian - a Ventura XTSL (and diapers!) for $195, due to arrive tomorrow! :love: Thanks car-seat.org!

kimigal

Thanks everyone for the hints/help! I ordered not one but 2 car seats (Radian XTSL and True Fit) since I couldn't decide in the end...I'll return the one I don't want after I see them in person. I got price match from babyviva.com using CAR20 code (20% off Radian) to $239.99 and from mystrollers.com using THANKS code (5% off TF) to $161.49, and then added a pack of Luvs newborn diapers (reg. $6.49 with instant $1 off coupon) and was able to use both the 10PERCENT code and a referral code. Not bad....2 car seats and a small pack of diapers for around $350!!!!

You do need diapers in your cart to use a referral code, but they can be any price. You can't combine a referral code and an amount off code (e.g. $5 off using NEW5).

Crap, it's not letting me be a new customer, even using a new address. I think it saved my credit card from last time or something.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC