Any interested in a Macy's gift card?

munchkin

My sister recently got married and received the wrong china, so she returned it to Macy's and wants to sell the gift card so she can buy the correct china. Or she will trade for a Bed Bath & Beyond gift card. There are 2 gift cards. One is a gift card for $359.96 and the other is an ez exchange card for 193.55, total $553.51. She needs/want to sell for $500 to get her china, I will throw in free shipping and delivery confirmation.

I have lots of feedback on here and a bunch on eBay. If you have an offer let me know and I will take it up with her.

DSC05775.jpg
DSC05777.jpg

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC