amc Theater gift card, Ergo, BabyHawk, cloth diapers...

Jonah Baby

K lost his job due to hour cuts and these items are taking up my space, please buy!
Make offers? Negotiate? I'm ISO money and Robeez/SeeKaiRun/Knock-off equivalent shoes for Avery.
I like to judge a lot of my prices off shipping cost. For example, if it'll cost $10 to ship to you for a regular/GUC retail item of mine at $60, I will cut you a deal for something like $58 shipped so business doesn't go elsewhere, ya know?

amc theater gift card valid for $25

Organic green Ergo in excellent condition. It just doesn't fit me, no matter how many times I try. They retail about $140 new, so maybe $100? *GONE*

For the right price...
My JuJuBe bag.:(
I've treated it well and loved it as a diaper bag, but obviously it might bring us gas money. I believe it is a MightyBe and is in DripDrops. It came from Arly, so you know it was well-treated before me. I also treated it well but it has been in use, so I would call it in very good, at the least good, used condition.
AND
My other JuJuBe bag. I've used it on and off as a purse. In slightly more used condition than the diaper bag (difference of being left in the car versus carried to places, set down, etc. more often.) I believe it is a MiniBe in Mint Julep. I will let this go easier than my MightyBe.

BabyHawk MeiTai in loved condition. Straps are anything but flat. I have never tried to steam iron/iron/press them flat, but I'm sure it would fix what I felt was an issue. Body is black, it's reversible. One side has a red pattern and one side has a pretty blue butterfly pattern. Very well loved, but still lots of love left to give!

BabyKick one size organic pocket. All blue snaps I know nothing about this diaper other than that it is NOT working for us (the one time I tried...) I believe it to be in excellent condition, looks to me like it was never used (was never put on MY baby for sure.) Comes with what I believe to be its microfiber insert and its hemp doubler.

2 old style one size velcro Rump-a-Roo'z. Bought off here. Not sure why they hate me, but I just can't get these stuffed right. They are in great, but not excellent condition. I believe one had a teeny hole in the PUL (when I bought it) that does not actually impair function. Fleece on one is a bit pilly on the outside. Comes with both a small and large microfiber insert each (bright white and fluffy!) Velcro good, tabs not curly. One is an airplane print, one is a zoo print.

One size BabyLand pocket. Spongebob print. Has seen better days, but certainly has life left. Never fit skinny-hip Avery. Free with any purchase!

2 Adiri stage 2 bottles (purple.) Tried them, didn't understand them, lost one travel cap, now they need a new home.

Tommee Tippee 9 ounce bottle. This confused the hell out of Avery. Was used/attempted/fussed with much more than the Adiris (you can store a LOT of milk in this bottle!) I think its a stage 1 nipple (plus bottle, ring, travel cap.)

Chicco 9 ounce (plus?) glass bottle. NOT sold in US. Thought the "advanced venting system" might help Avery...nope, nipple confuses him instead. I believe it came straight from Italy. I'll include the original packaging (its got an interesting assortment of languages on it), the bottle, stage 1 nipple, ring, travel cap, and a brand new in box stage 2 nipple.

SnugRide 32/35/SS1/whatever Lemongrass cover in EUC. Used about 2.5 months before seat was crashed.

My extra MyRide Spiral set. You can have a full cover/pad/etc. AND harness/clips/etc. set! Depending on offer, I'll send you the more worn or the lesser worn cover set, you can work that out with me. Infant insert and pillow were never used for either set. This "extra" set was off my first MyRide that was crashed in 2009 (no child was in the seat at the time.)

Pads/inserts for Ventura XTSL. Cover has been sold, all pads/inserts still need a home. Belly pad and harness covers are in less than good condition, I won't lie. I'll even send them out FFS - think dingy-looking (never tried baking soda or sunning them) and the belly pad was of the fraying variety.) Infant insert/other insert/pillow/things were never used, stored in the closet.

I'll probably find more...

Last edited:
ADS

canadiangie

Just want to say the Chicco bottles are lovely. So comfy to hold, nice weight, wide neck nipple. If you want to try a neato bottle with a nice soft short nipple this is worth trying. :thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC