AHHH!!! BRU sold out of the Trip so Volo/Triumph??

bbygrl99

Okay as you all probally know... lol, I ordered the Mac Volo and then BRU had the Trip on sale for $109 so I cancelled the Volo and ordered the Trip... well BRU cancelled due to not having any in stock.. so should I go with the Mac Volo again or the Triumph?? I have a $50 giftcard for Target so that would make it $125. What do you think?

ADS

whineandchz

Have you tried them both in person? I like the color choice better for the triumph. I guess it comes down if you need recline or not.

bbygrl99

We live in the Florida Keys the closest store is 2.5hrs away. So I have to depend on reviews.. that is why I am such a pain!!!

cpsaddict

I think it depends on the age of the child. The Triumph has the recline, whereas the Volo does not. Also, the seat on the Triumph seems to sit up straighter and and a bit taller. The Triumph also comes with a rain cover, whereas only the higher model Volo comes with one. The one plus to the Volo is the huge canopy, but aside from that, the Triumph is a nicer stroller for a younger kiddo and then would be great for an older child.

I was wondering about the price, though. At my BRU where I work the Triumph is $149.99. Is it higher at Target?

bbygrl99

That is what I was thinking is I like the recline. My dd is 10mos old about 24lbs. I haven't checked BRU I think I will check online. But I fig I could offset the price with my giftcard ;)
Thanks for the info!!

cheerbop

All of the new Volos have a rain cover (07).
The Triumph has a shorter seat depth, which I know some people have a problem with.
The Volo is lighter in weight.
Yes, the Triumph reclines. Although, not all the way.
They both have a carry strap (handy:D ).
The Volo is cheaper.

It all depends on what you like better I guess. Since you can not try in store with your daughter in them. How often and long each time will you be using the stroller? Is the recline necessary for you and your daughter?
I love all the Macs so you can not go wrong. We went with the Volo because it is lighter weight and becasue of the "breathable" meshy fabric on it. It is cooler and if it gets wet, hey, it dries in a flash!

Let us know what you end up getting. Good Luck, I know stroller decisions are impossible. We strained for months on making decisions. We ended up with the Volo and a Peg P3 as of most recently. Love the Peg! (The Volo too--different child;) )

bbygrl99

She normally falls asleep so I was thinking I would like some sort of recline.. however I like the mesh seat since we live in the Keys its hot here!!! UGG! I hate living so far away from anything but wouldn't trade it!! Thanks for all your input I think I will order the Triumph since I can offset the price and enjoy the few extra features... if I get it and try it out I can always return it.

twokidstwodogs

I love our Triumph! I mostly bought it because of the recline, as DD#2 was 4 months old at the them. But I tested it against the Volo IRL, and I preferred the Triumph anyway.

louisandheather

Hi. I was also looking at those strollers, but I found something better! The Zooper twist is by far superior. It is about the same weight and height , but has many other features including: reclines pretty far back, the wheels are a little bigger and are textured, includes a spf sun and rain covers, the canopy is much larger, basket is great, mesh cup holder, and the back of the canopy can be adjusted to provide ventilation. Overall this was the best lightweight stroller that I could find . Target does carry this stroller and has a shipping deal on baby gear rigt now. Amazon also has it with free shipping. Good Luck!

Heather:D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC