Advice On My Three-Across

Chila88

I haven't had to do a ton of 3 across set-ups, and this is my first time in my mothers vehicle but my van is going into the shop so I've got to make it work for a few days. If it was nice out I would go out and 'play' but its still super cold here :)mad:) and so I want to have a game plan of what to try before I venture out. The vehicle is a 2004 Highlander. Here are my kids and the seats available to each:

DD1: 5
FRXT, TB, She just barely still fits ff in the MR...so I could do that to.

DD2: 3
FRXT, FF classic BV, FF TF, FF or RF MR (I only have 1 MR though....so only one of the girls can be using it at a time)

DS1: 3mos
SR35. This is the only bucket I have so other than using it baseless, I don't really have too many options here. I could put him in a convertible if that made the 3 across work....but I'd prefer the bucket given the cold weather.

Any ideas? Where would you start?

ADS

Chila88

Thx. I don't have a MA.....did you mean ff MR? Or ff BV? They are both up on a base, so I suppose they would both puzzle well with the TB & SR35? Will having a seat up high like that allow me to buckle the TB and the SR35 easily? Or do you think I could get the base for the SR in there? That would be awesome if I could!

Jessica61624

Thx. I don't have a MA.....did you mean ff MR? Or ff BV? They are both up on a base, so I suppose they would both puzzle well with the TB & SR35? Will having a seat up high like that allow me to buckle the TB and the SR35 easily? Or do you think I could get the base for the SR in there? That would be awesome if I could!

No Blvd sorry I had marathon on the mind. The britax should give you room to buckle the booster. And not interfere with the snugride.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC