Aden + Anais Muslin Swaddling Blankets

Calideedle

8 Aden + Anais Muslin Swaddling Blankets

Aden has so many of these so I am just keeping 5 of them, which is all we really use. I LOVE these blankets. They are so light weight & soft. Plus they are amazing for swaddling.

Most have never been used. Only washed to get nice and soft.

*ISO: Medium New Style Fuzzi Bunz (Small or Med Old Style, EUC), Bumgenius 3.0s, 80 Boys Hanna, 110 Girls Hanna, 18-24mos. Boys Zutano, Girls 4/5 Clothes, Boys 12-24mos Clothes, Xmas Toys for a 5.5yr-old Boy, 4yr-old Girl & 9month-old boy*

$10ppd each or all for $74ppd

L-R: Blueish Stripes, Blue/Green Stars, Elephants
33947501.jpg

L-R: Blue Holding Hands, Colorful Bursts, Green/Brown Holding Hands
cf5d0686.jpg

L-R: Green/Brown Dots, Monkeys
1774aeb7.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

skipspin

Probably Meduim. Meduims run a little smaller than the FB Ms, but my DS1 can still fit in them. (I have one M BG.) DS2 otoh, is way too fat, but he's only 27" and 23#s.

Calideedle

Aden wears a Medium Fuzzi Bunz, so would the Large would fit? He is 22lbs & 28 or 29".

And the Monkey one is available again!

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC