ack! the app is different!

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
My phone automatically updated the app, and when I got back on, I guess it was asking me for preferences? I don't know, but now the font size is HUGE! What happened;

ADS

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Have the fonts changed only in this app? Or everywhere? If just the app, go into settings for the app and see if there's an option there you can change. If it's everywhere, maybe you've turned on an accessibility setting by mistake?

That's about as much help as I can be since I'm not on android. Maybe you could post a screenshot which may enable other android users to better help you?

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
The app developer indicates there is a new font size setting, but it should default to normal size. Perhaps it was just a quirk? Not sure what is causing any other issues yet, need more reports with specifics if possible, please.

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
The way it is now, in "current" mode, I can see 2.5 threads at a time. If I open a thread, I can only see about 22 lines at a time, if that makes sense. Maybe I'll try to uninstall and re-install and see if that fixes it.

ETA: uninstalling fixed it!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC