A disassembled Monterey

carseatcoach

Carseat Crankypants
does not fit in either the Radian backpack or the Compass carry bag.

(And I'm not all that upset about it. That seat's heavy! I'd rather bring the Compass anyhow, but daughter prefers the Monterey.)

ADS

mish

Umm, congrats? It is too bad it doesn't fit. It might have come in handy for some people.

carseatcoach

Carseat Crankypants
It would have been nice. I posted because I was stubborn enough to spend way too much time trying to get it into either of the bags, and wanted to save someone else the trouble, lol.

Sunshine Kids likes their gadgets. A Monterey bag would be a helpful gadget.

Splash

Monterey. Monterey. The booster seat. Monterey.

Chickabidy is not attempting to dismember monkeys and stuff them into bags... Phew.

4boysmom

Um is there a reason that the Monterey Bag is featured next to a child being strapped into a stroller than can't be much more than 20 pounds and a year old?!?

Evolily

Um is there a reason that the Monterey Bag is featured next to a child being strapped into a stroller than can't be much more than 20 pounds and a year old?!?

Is there a reason not to put a 9 month old child in a Monterey? :whistle:

Remember, this is the company that makes the mighty tight. Um, yea.

4boysmom

Is there a reason not to put a 9 month old child in a Monterey? :whistle:

Remember, this is the company that makes the mighty tight. Um, yea.

Well I guess if you were in the town of Monterey it might be okay.... :p

It is just over the top silliness. The child is being strapped in a stroller for petey sakes. If you are needing to strap your kiddo into a slow moving stroller (I admit I don't always strap my (older) kids into strollers when they hop in for a short ride) there is no way they can use a booster. I mean I understand we can't nessasarily have everyone using best practice and there will always be that random (or not to random) 9 mo in a booster misusing it but geez people, not in the marketing materials!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC