____ what is your dream seat? and cover ?

Marinesfamily5

so while commenting on another post I got to thinking of what my dream seat cover would look like...
what would yours look like?

here are some of mine---------
Britax regent cover. middle same material as onyx... but a shade of blue, like a midnight blue but a tad lighter... The sides would be black and have a blue moon print or a car print

:love: Regent cover, middle same material as onyx.. but with gray and pink.. the sides would be black and have a pink skull with a crown on it print :p

Decathlon cover, middle same material as onyx, but with black and lime check print. the sides would be black with green frog print.

decathlon cover, middle same material as onyx, but red. sides black.

ohh and all the seats would have matching harness straps :D

ADS

monstah

A giraffe silhouette on a yellow & green cover. The slimness of a RN, but shorter, to take up less room front to back and an install as easy as a MA.

Last edited:

firemomof3

A purple/pink dragonfly & yellow/blue construction theme Radian XT but with the Signo harness adjustor & the ease of a Britax install :D

kittykate

A cowmoo cover with black inserts on a 40 lb rear facing limit True Fit Premiere for DS2.

For DS1, a Nautilus with three crotch strap positions and a scarlet cover with gray accents (Go Buckeyes!)

AtTheSouthDam

My dream seat or my girls' dream?

Mine wouldpurely be funcution. I want a radian with an adjustable boot, like the base of a snug ride. Add one more harness slot for DD1 at 20"

DD2 would want the cover to be soft and the sides to be blue with a print of orange and pink animals (dogs, cats or horses would be perfect) and the center would be orange.

DD1 would want it to be pink with either monkeys or skull and cross bones. The new cover coming out on the Olli is perfect "Skury Heart Julius" (aka: pirates love monkeys!) We are actualy getting that one as soon as it is out despite the fact she is not quite ready for a backless booster. We can't miss that print!

jubgulia

A Coccoro that was height adjustable for taller kids, the back could extend up as the kid gets taller. The cover, hmm... how about customized when you order? DS1 would like something orange (not peachy) and grey.

chloebeansmom

A HWH and ERF convertible seat, with a detachable base like an infant bucket. That is my dream to have the convenience one car seat with multiple bases.

Madeline410

The easy install and softness of my Blvd, adjuster knobs like the EFTA, 45+lb RF weight limit, lots of leg room, and a nice tall shell like a Radian or Complete Air.. and I'm loving the Flora cover :)

libranbutterfly

Right now we want a monterey with a flora cover and a car that wouldn't clash with flora. Why does my car have a red interior?

Other than that, a cowmoo and a mariposa radian xt sl

InternationalMama

Sometimes when I look at the flora RN cover I imagine that instead of flowers it has jungle animals on it. You can already imagine some of the flowers as an artistic lion with a mane instead and the color scheme would work great for a jungle theme.

I'm happy with the cover being on an RN XTSL, but rigid latch instead of superlatch would be cool.

cookie123

I don't lust after any seat right now. None are what I need. Well, maybe the Britax SG, if it fit in the desired spots. I haven't had an opportunity to try it out and don't really have the big kids now that they're in school all day.

I don't need pretty seats. I like them gray/black to match my interior and to not show the dirt.

If I had a better car than "The Death Trap," I'd like a new Radian. There's not much I'd change about it, except the install issues and a nice smooth pull harness adjuster. Of course, if the install issues were solved, it'd probably work in there now!

KiwiGem

A Cowmooflage Frontier with slots that go as high as the Regent.

Yes - this!

And a Britax Multi-Tech &/or Radians with awesome cover options (definitely to include Cowmooflage), available in every country world wide at a reasonable price!

*hopes someone in NZ is watching* :whistle:

cpsaddict

Ease of installation of a Britax, plushness of a Signo, harness adjuster of an RA. For covers, something cowgirl print in pinks/browns. I would also like something that is stripes and polka dots. You know, like all those custom covers on Ebay!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC