3 Boosters Across

pbl427

I am hoping for suggestions on 3 boosters to use across one of our vehicles. We have a 2016 VW Passat. Kiddos are 9 (51in/60lbs), 6(47in/47lbs), 6(47in/47lbs). The older one uses a bubble bum now. The twins will be 7 in Nov and have been using a high back booster consistently for 4-5 months. This is our secondary car used for trips to school etc, but we do tend to use it as the family car on weekends with some regularity. They currently use Safety 1st Go Hybrids, but they are outgrowing them and becoming uncomfortable. I would like a high back of some sort, is that even feasible? Any options other than 3 bubble bums? I feel like I tried the incognito for my oldest but it was too deep for the seat and too wide in front to work in a 3 across scenario.

Thanks in advance for any suggestion!

ADS

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
For narrow high backs, I'd try the Harmony Dreamtime and Aidia Explorers first. But I might also look at the Harmony Defender and Graco Tranzitions, which are narrow combination seats, and just use them in booster mode.

Wendy

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC