Question 3 across question???

krystin_21a

I am pregannt with my third and need some info on three across. Currently my 4 year old rides in a Frontier 85 (outboard) and my 14 month old rides in a 2007 Marathon (rf, outboard). My question is what would be the best seat placement for three across with an infant seat and what would be the best seat to get if I go all convertables.

I would like to stay with Britax because I find them easy to install but I don't think that 1)it will be good for a new tiny baby since my other two didn't fit until they were about 6 months old, and 2) I don't think I have the room for three Britax seats. Is my only option a Radian, and will that be ok for a tiny baby? I have a 2006 Ford Explorer (no thrid row).
here is what Iam thinking:

option 1) Purchase a Radian for child 2. Seat placement would be rf infant behind passenger seat, Radian rf middle for 14 month old (will be 21 months when baby arrives), and Frontier 85 behind driver

option 2) Purchase 2 Radains', rf both outboard, Frontier 85 center

Thanks in advance!

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC