3 across help

purplemama

I've searched the 3 across thread but there are lots of new seats out since most of the posts.
DH has an '03 Accord. I really would like 3 seats in his car because lately I've been having to reinstall seats all the time.
Kids stats are:
DS2 7 years old, about 45#, not sure how tall, fairly average, rides in a HBB.
DD1 4 years old, about 27#, 40" tall, forward facing.
DD2 3 years old, about 25#, 37" tall, rear facing.

For the girls I have, 2 graco headwise, a RA50, a recaro proride, for DS2 i have a graco affix and a turbobooster.

I can't get a 3 across with what I have. I don't mind buying a new seat or two but they'd have to be fairly cheap. Help?

ADS

bubbaray

Two radians and maybe a Harmony LBB for the eldest. If that doesn't work, maybe a vest for the eldest or a Bubblebum

Rm2000hg

I've fit a radian, roundabout 50 and harmony booster in a 2004 accord.

I don't know about the scenara next, but I had an old scenara rear facing in the center with a turbo booster next to it.

lgenne

The Graco clones are reasonably narrow, right? Can you do them next to each other?

Are there headrests in the back seats? In all seating positions, or just outboard? Is there a lap/shoulder belt in the center?

clmchrissy

I had an 06 Accord, the backseats are fairly similar.
I would try the high back Turbo in the center (there's no head rest in this postion) if your rear facer fits in a Scenera put that on the outboard side where the center buckle is (to allow for buckle room) and use the roundabout ff in the other postion.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC