3 across help please - Canada

SoccerMom

Baby #3 is due early Feb and we've decided to try and keep our current car. It's a 2006 Saab 92X (identical to a Subaru Impreza).
I need to fit a booster, FF seat and infant seat. Currently using a Turbo and a Nauti, and have an old style MA. I don't expect the Nauti or MA to fit.
I will need a new infant seat but have access to a Chaperone if there is any chance it will fit.
Searched the 3 across thread, but couldn't find anything involving a booster.
I was thinking I could get Radian and Keyfit to work with the Turbo? Is there something else that might work? Any of my current seats? Open to all suggestions!

Currently kids are:
DS1- 7.5, 42lbs, 48"
DS2- 4.5, 35lbs, 43"
both have short torsos and I expect baby will be fairly small.

oh and I'm in Canada.
Thanks! :love:

ADS

nutritionistmom

CPST Instructor
Re: 3 across help please

I recently did an Impreza with a Turbobooster, RF Scenera and a Maestro, but I think in your case you would have to do the Radian instead of the Maestro due to your ds height.
You'll probably find the chaperone to be too wide, but a Snugride 30 might puzzle in there. It's nice and narrow.

SoccerMom

Re: 3 across help please

Thank you. I forgot about the Snugride 30 and didn't realize it was so narrow. I will put that on my list!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC