2012 f150- who can go in front?

Mel281

So the f150 has upper tethers in both the center and passenger seat of the front.
I will have my nephews tomorrow and if we need to go somewhere, what's the safest spot and which kid should go up font? The oldest is 5, and in a harnessed booster. My daughter is 2 3/4 and RF.
I know you can turn the airbag off on the passenger side, but how about the center? Is a FF 5 year old better off with or without an airbag?

ADS

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
What are the ages of all the children? You only mentioned two, but I'm assuming there are at least two nephews since you used the plural. What seat(s) does each child use?

What body style F150 is it (crew cab, quad cab)?

Mel281

What are the ages of all the children? You only mentioned two, but I'm assuming there are at least two nephews since you used the plural. What seat(s) does each child use?

It is a quad cab.

DS is 5 in graco nautilus

Nephew1 is 3 years 4 months, FF
DD is 2 years 9 months, RF
Nephew2 is 16 months, RF
All 3 would be in Evenflo Triumph Advance

bubbaray

None of the RFg children can go up front.

I would put the oldest FFg child up front. Seat pushed back all way. Do you have a key for it?

I would not do a centre install unless the other four seats were occupied, which they are not.

Mel281

It is a quad cab.

DS is 5 in graco nautilus

Nephew1 is 3 years 4 months, FF
DD is 2 years 9 months, RF
Nephew2 is 16 months, RF
All 3 would be in Evenflo Triumph Advance

V

VanIsleMommy

if you can, I would put the two rear facing seats outboard in the back and one forward facing one in the middle, then the nautilus in the passenger side front with the airbag turned off and the seat pushed back as far as you can.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC