FINALLY! I picked a seat. Also, a vent!

judesmommy

I finally picked the perfect seat after trying the TF, MR, an AIO, EFTA.

I love my new BV!!!

It is so easy to install! I love the built in lock offs. It's very simple. My son loves it. no more screaming :)

But, I was so mad! I got the seat today at target. It was by a big sign that said "clearance" and had a clearance price of 259.99. When I was rung up they charged me 279.99. I didn't realize until I got into the parking lot. I went to customer service with my over-tired, grumpy screaming child and told the lady working the counter. She damanded that I show her the clearance tag on the display. So we walked back to the car seat section (the whole time she marched angrily infront of me). Then when we got there she said that it was an old clearance sign and I should have read the fine print!

We went up front and she lectured me and told me that she would give it to me for the 259.99 but next time I need to read the fine print. I told her that they should have taken it down if the clearance price expired 6 days ago. She proceeded to lecture me and acted as if I constantly go around finding old clearance tags to get the best deal. CRAZY. I was so angry! I still am. I have never been treated like such a low-life. I was at there store spending MY HARD EARNED $350 bucks and I was treated like I was ignorant! I am writing target a letter.... and I may return the seat tomorow when my son is un-grumpy and get the cash and head over to my local BRU and buy the marathon there.

I'll post some pictures soon of my son in his new seat. Thanks so much to everyone here who has helped me pick the perfect seat!

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Holy Moly, that's so rude! I hardly ever expect customers to read the fine print (or even the bold print but I do sometimes hold them to THAT, lol), I just roll my eyes and say, oops, our bad, we should have taken that down, of course you can have the sale price.

Glad you like your BV! :)

jujumum

Keep the BV - forget the stupid woman. Why let her rudeness ruin a good deal. The BV is my favorite seat, and can't wait to see pics.:)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC