For Sale Britax Covers

2BunniesMommy

I have a New Denim MA cover in great condition, used for about a month. Asking $60 shipped. This is pending. SOLD!

Pink Sky Frontier cover used for about 3 months. Tried to show the area of wear of the mesh in the pics. No other problems with it. Asking $60 shipped. This is pending. This cover is again available. ETA: The mesh pilling, or whatever you want to call it are from DD getting comfy and putting her feet up on the seat. I am not going to try to clean it...will leave that to the buyer because I am not interested in handwashing and worried my toploader would ruin the mesh. So....Price reduced to $55 shipped.
ETA: Here are some pics taken inside instead of in my van in my garage.

Pink Sky Frontier, brand new. Don't have any pics of this one at the moment, but it is perfect and new! Asking $70 shipped. SOLD!!

Cowmooflage RA cover is perfect shape. Bought the seat from a member here who had used it for 2 weeks and took off the cover as soon as I got it. It looks brand new. Asking $40 shipped. (Sorry, forgot to get a pic of it)
ETA: RA cover is SOLD!

Adding a well loved Denim RA cover. I took some pictures, but can't find them....guess I didn't upload them to my comp yet. Anyway, it has some fading and a little fraying around the crotch strap, but is still very usable. Will try to get pics added asap. Unsure how much to ask...Make me an offer!

ETA: EVERYTHING SOLD

ISO: Jessica RA cover

Last edited:
ADS
B

bridgeglazebrook

I would be really interested in you Roundabout cover for $35 including postage to 91106. Cheers, Bridget

B

bridgeglazebrook

Thanks for the RA coverseat - looks great and you made the process all too easy. Cheers!

2BunniesMommy

UPDATE:
The Pink Sky cover with 3 months use is available again. I will put the pics back up, but am at work now and unable to do so.

2BunniesMommy

Reducing the price to $50 shipped for the Frontier cover, final price reduction, will be going to ebay soon if I can't sell it here. Still unsure what to ask for the RA cover, but will take offers.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC