Anyone here have a ford freestyle/taurus x

kmcenery

Do you know if the Chicco 30 will fit behind the passanger seat with out me being up in the dash. We had the safe seat with my daughter but had a differant car well the safe seat wont fit behind the with out pushing me up to the dash board (where my knees almost touch it). I dont like being that close to the air bag. Does the Chicco 30 do this to you. They have the print I want on sale on amazon so if I find out in the morning that we are pg im going to try to talk dh in to it. We were also thinking of getting the new combi seat but the Chicco is now cheaper for me and then I can move the baby in to the efta that we have. My dd is in the middle seat with a ma and I cant have any seat with a bigger base then the ma there because of a plastic peice thats there.

ADS

monstah

NAK

I'm perfectly comfortable and dont eat dash w the KF in any of the 2nd row seats. (06 Freestyle) But I'm 5'5" and 125 pounds. My DH hates it - thinks he's too close but he is 6' and 240. It might depend on your comfort level.

kmcenery

Thank you. Im going to try on out and see how I like it.

Is there a differance on the length from the 22lb one to the 30 lb one. A friend has the 22 lb and so I was going to ask her if I could put hers in my car but before I ask I wanted to know if there was a differance.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC