Is anyone having trouble accessing the forums?

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
A flood of missing email notifications should be headed everyone's way. Some emails were suspended during the server move, apparently.

ADS

MySillyKids

My iPhone is showing this:

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

it still is today. I'm not sure how to get it to go back to viewing it on the iPhone either. When i'm on my computer i get this sometimes, but i'm able to fully get rid of safari, and then start it back up again. I guess i need to learn how to 'reset' safari on my iPhone.

Defrost

Moderator - CPSTI Emeritus
Not sure if the iPhone would be the same, but on my computer (running Safari) you go up to the top and click "Safari" and then select "clear cache" or "reset Safari."

I just did both; clearing the cache didn't help, but resetting Safari did. I didn't reset everything - just cleared history, reset cache, cleared downloads, removed cookies, and closed all browser windows.

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Resetting Safari cleared all that up for me. What are you running?

My computers and mobile phone seem to be working fine for both the forums and blog since last night.

If you continue to have problems after clearing your cache, please post again and I will make another support ticket.

Defrost

Moderator - CPSTI Emeritus
Clearing the cache alone didn't fix anything for me. If clearing the cache doesn't work, try resetting your browser. Then bug Admin about it. :D

Holly

Hey, I didn't see this thread until now, I usually don't check this forum.I couldnt get on for a few hours on Tuesday, but yesterday was fine. But I did notice I wasn't gettting e-mails when I got a pm, and I got several pm's yesterday too.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I'm still not getting PM notifications.

Okay, I checked my settings. I'm a dork and forgot I turned them off last week. :ROTFLMAO:

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
I'm having trouble loading photos. I resized them but they won't load. I'm trying to attachem with the paperclip link above.

This is due to an added security enhancement on the new server. Unfortunately, it requires some customization. It should be working now.

Mae

I too, just now saw this thread.

I had troubles early Wednesday morning. It kept telling me (keep in mind that I'm recalling this from memory, from a couple days ago...) something along the lines of "Internet Explorer could not display the following webpage "www.car-seat.org". Then there was a button that said "Diagnose Internet Connection Problems". When I did this it came to the solution that there was a firewall from the webpage provider that was blocking my computer.

It wasn't just my internet though. This was the only website that it wouldn't let me get onto. It didn't work on my iTouch, my laptop, or my plain jane home computer. I can't exactly remember when it let me finally get onto the website... sometime Wednesday late afternoon or night.

ETA:
I'm assuming this is what I was experiencing... http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=88434

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC